Music For Productions

Want to grab the information about music industry. Here is all info for you. About the music productions, Pop music, Folk music, background music and all categories.

LightBlog
Best Music For Productions For You

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Amish Music, American Sound world of Production music

Ascend production's music is one of my favourite music brands. I have dated plenty of women of all sorts Over the past few years, I have been called some pretty ridiculous things by them. At times, all thought was to "just be themselves"... And at other times, all thought was to "be

yourself"...

For me, music is more than just a way of life. It is a way of life in the most intimate ways. I have spent much of my life creating my own musical genre which I call "Amish Music". In many ways,

Amish Music is similar to the original "Americana" genre.

 

The original "Americana" music from the late 1940s was centred around gospel and jazz, but it evolved as time went on. Today, Amish Music is much more refined and less experimental than it was in the early days. I really enjoy producing music for women musicians and bands. I love the "Amish" sound and am always looking for ways to make it my own. So, when I started Ascend productions Music, the "American" sound was the first thing that came to mind, but there are plenty of other styles out there that I am happy to bring to the next level.

 


Ascend productions Music is a genre

 

I do not believe that Ascend productions Music is a genre. Rather, it is a way of life. It is

something that every musician should be proud to be part of, and it is my hope that other

musicians will become inspired to pursue their passions.

My love for the Amish community, the beauty of their crafts, and the great things that God has done in their lives have influenced my musical style since I was very young. I hope that you will please consider this in 2020.

As it stands, Ascend productions Music is one of the premier labels in the industry for women artists, and I really feel that it is a great place to work. I am very grateful that they have an amazing manager, Amy D'Angelo who keeps me motivated and inspires me to produce every day. If you are new to the world of music and do not know anyone in the business, I would encourage you to give Ascend productions Music a chance.

There are many wonderful things about working at Ascend productions Music, such as the close and personal relationships that I share with the women I work with. and live with.

And, as I said, it is a good feeling to be part of the Amish community and Amish world! I am so proud to be an official member of this company... I am also proud that Amy D'Angelo is an awesome manager, because I know she sees me as part of her family... That is how much I appreciate her love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment